TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE REVIEWED AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN, AND THE USE OF, THIS WEBSITE.
1. No Medical Advice; Informational Use Only
The information contained on this website is general in nature and should not substitute for, or be used instead of, a clinical or therapeutic relationship with a health care professional who is fully familiar with the specifics of your case. The information on this site may assist you in your personal, general research but none of it constitutes the practice of medicine or any other health care profession. Email correspondence with Autumn Bear Acupuncture PLLC, will not, in and of itself, create a practitioner/patient relationship between us or cause Autumn Bear Acupuncture PLLC to create or retain any medical records about you, monitor your care, or communicate with your own health care provider. If you suspect that you may have a medical condition, or are seeking medical advice or treatment, we recommend that you consult a qualified health professional as soon as possible.
2. You should be aware of the general risks of transmitting information over the internet, which generally does not use encryption. You should therefore not share any personal medical information which you would wish to be held confidential in a physician/patient or similar clinical relationship.
3. Autumn Bear Acupuncture PLLC make no representation or warranty concerning errors, omissions, delays or other defects in, or the accuracy of, the information supplied to users, or that its files are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that includes or manifests contaminating or destructive characteristics.
4. Autumn Bear Acupuncture PLLC DOES NOT WARRANT THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER. FURTHERMORE, Autumn Bear Acupuncture PLLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS OR CAUSES OF ACTION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE, AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM IT.
5. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will take effect on your first use of the website and that it will apply to all persons accessing the website from your computer. You agree that you are obligated to review these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis for any changes and that you agree to be bound by those changes by continuing to use the site. Autumn Bear Acupuncture PLLC have the right to amend this Agreement at any time without notice to you by making changes to the Terms and Conditions as posted on the site.
Links on this website are provided only as an informational resource, and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the content at the linked sites, nor are we responsible for their availability, accuracy or content. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from our website or relating to any applications you use or install from the site. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
7.Testimonials and Endorsements; No Guarantees or Claims; Disclaimer of Warranties
We may post testimonials and endorsements on our site regarding customer use of our services and products. We believe these testimonials and endorsements reflect experiences that are representative of what consumers will generally achieve with the advertised product in actual, albeit variable, conditions of use. However, this does not necessarily imply that any given consumer will experience the exact same or similar results as others who have used similar services and who have subsequently written testimonials and endorsements. The results experienced by any one individual who has written a testimonial or endorsement, is not necessarily what any given consumer should expect to experience.
8. Limitation of Liability for Use of Website
While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this website, neither the owners, distributors, agents, publishers or their affiliates assume any responsibility or liability for any error, inaccuracies, omissions in the same (whether typographical, technical, or otherwise), or related to results from use of these materials. None of these parties is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, lost profits, business interruption, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to access or use, this website, regardless of whether we are advised of the possibility of such damages. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from website does so at their own risk. If you are dissatisfied or harmed by anything relating to this site, you may leave this site and this will be your sole and exclusive remedy.